Friday 6 April 2012

Torrent (River of Time #3) ~ Review!

Torrent (River of Time #3)
By Lisa Tawn Bergren

Rating: 5+


'My eyes shifted to the trickling river. Come spring, it would be ten times as wide and just as deep. On and on it went, rushing toward the distant horizon. Like time. Like life. Sometimes gently falling from one pool into the other, other times fast and cascading, and still other times narrowing into a funnel, a torrent of knots and waves.' 



Families that laugh together.
Families that fight together.
Families that find together...even through time.


I must say that this series is by far the best historical fiction series I have ever read - and Torrent is an exquisite conclusion. 

The River of Time series will take you on an addictive, tantalising, adventure-packed, thrilling journey. Torrent is one of those books that catches your imagination and charms your heart. So detailed is the world Lisa Bergren has created, and so heart-warming are the motley cast of characters she has given her audience to love and cherish forever, this series is sure to become a well-loved classic.

It will officially cause you to fall deeply in love with:

  • Italy
  • Ancient History
  • Marcello
  • Luca
  • Sword-fighting
  • Marcello
  • Marcello
  • Luca
  • Knife throwing
  • Archery
  • Ballgowns
  • Badass parents 
I envy everyone who hasn't read this series yet! 'Cause now I've finished them all...what will I do? How will I live?! I feel a little hollow.

*shrugs* Oh well! I guess this means I'll just have to read them all over again and again!

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...