Saturday 23 March 2013

Novella Review ~ Captivated by Sophie Davis

Captivated (Talented #3.5)
By Sophie Davis

Rating: 5

I thought I couldn't possibly fall any more in love with the dynamic duo that is Erik and Talia.

I was wrong.

I thought that my heart couldn't possibly be shattered into more pieces than it was by the ending of Hunted.

I was wrong.

I thought that there was no way that Erik could become hotter than he already was.

I was so, so wrong!

Captivated is more than just a novella. 

It is a glimpse into the minds, hearts and special moments of our favourite couple of the Talented series' - completing the reading experience and fulfilling every fangirl's dreams.

A big thanks to Sophie for being given the opportunity to read Captivated. I am super excited to see what Created will have in store for Erik and Talia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...