Friday 5 August 2016

Beyond The Book Reviews ~ August's Blogger of the Month


Hey everyone! This isn't an official blog post/review, but I just wanted to let you know that the lovely blogger Library Luv recently interviewed me for her Blogger of the Month segment for August! 

I had so much fun doing this interview and I just wanted to express how honoured I am to have been featured on Library Luv's incredible blog. We got to chat about auto-buy authors, our mutual adoration of the Splintered series, and 2016 must reads.

You can read the full interview here.

And while you're there be sure to check out the rest of her blog (her reviews are always a joy to read and she has some great author interviews as well!). A massive thank you to Library Luv for featuring me on the BotM Spotlight and for her constant support and friendship :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...